Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Autism Awareness - Cotton Bowl Event

Autism Speaks is a non-profit organization that helps raise awareness about autism.  I have several friends with children who are on the spectrum thus making this organization very near and dear to me.  I have met so many wonderful people being involved with this organization and am honored to be able to assist however I can to help fund research to find a cure.  Furst Fotos has been actively involved with this organization since the 2009 Walk and will continue to be involved as long as they will let me.  Additionally, Furst Fotos will have a team walking together at the 2010 Walk Now For Autism , please join our team!  Here are a few pictures taken at the Cotton Bowl Event in Dallas, Texas to help raise awareness.  Special thank you to Chris Baylor Photography for his assistance with the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment