Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

























































































































Today was a busy day at work, came home and watched America Idol. Someone on the show, I think it was Lil Rounds, said if your not living your dream your not living. I couldn't agree more, that's how I feel about my photography. Adrain says it's in my blood and that I inherited my love for photography from Gammy. Made me feel good, that's where "Furst Fotos" originated from. Hopefully one day I will be able to post some of her pictures here so everyone can enjoy her work. After American Idol I picked up the camera and took a few shots of my 3 angels hanging out. Avery was rolling around the floor and rocking in the rocking chair that my mom used to rock me in and Pat and Adrian would pull it back and scare me (both of them will know exactly what I am talking about), Cameron was glued to the computer playing webkinz and Cody was watching tv. Don't worry ~ homework was done by the time I got home. OH YEAH, I heard from my school today and I qualified for a $1300 pell grant and another $250 grant! Whoo hoo, it's not alot but its better than nothing, which is what I expected. They are still waiting to receive some information from Sallie Mae then I will hopefully finalize the financial part of my education. It will be only by the Grace of God that I get to go to school, so I am keeping a knee to the ground and praying everyday. Here are some shots of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment